You own a small business and it’s growing. You’re an entrepreneur who had a great idea, and your idea is starting to blossom. Let me guess what your day looks like:
- Piles of undone to-do’s left over from yesterday and all the yesterdays before;
- A full inbox, getting fuller by the minute;
- Voice messages to return;
- Customers to deal with;
- Employee issues;
- Money that’s hard to collect and bills that have to be paid;
- New to-do’s piling up as the clock ticks
How’d I do?
The life of a growing entrepreneur can seem like a vortex that sucks you further underwater the harder you paddle. Sometimes it’s organized chaos. More often than not it’s just chaos. You scramble your way through a day trying to keep as many plates spinning as you possibly can, then you go home, usually late and always exhausted.
And then you come back tomorrow and do it all over again.
You could read plenty of books with lots of great business ideas. But you don’t have the time. You could double your staff and try to keep up with your growth…but you don’t have the money.
What you need is something you can get for free. You need the discipline of focus. Focus on what? These six keys to freedom.